It's easy to follow my recipe, enjoyed time and time again!
Lets make it....
1. Put the oil and the butter into a saucepan.
2. Add the chopped onions and garlics.
3. When the onions have changed colour, add the mince beef (you can also add mushrooms).
4. Fry the mince and the onions until the mince is nice and crumbly.
5. Then add salt, pepper and tomato kechup.
6. Let it simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes, to reduce the sauce so it will be nice and thick and blend together.
How to serve...
Bring the water to a boil, add salt and oil. Put the spaghetti into the boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Pour them and add some butter, let the butter melt in your spaghetti.
Presto...you can enjoy it !!!