Saturday, August 27, 2011

M Signature Real Complete BB Cream - Missha

M Signature Real Complete BB Cream -
Whitening+Anti-Wrinkle+UV Protection(42 PA+++). In additional to that, it's the newest BB Cream by Missha.

Wanna see the difference? Focus on the under eye areas!
with flash
no flash
A big difference !!! My nose area stays matte all day long. Though the coverage is not as long as it claims (~12 hours), it has amazing anti-oxidation, unlike any foundation I have tried, my face still appear to be bright and supple after a super long wear.The coverage is about medium-full to almost full. My skin is so much brighter in a natural way. It has amazing coverage. I actually like the effect of using slightly bit more BB Cream under my eyes to cover those crazy dark circles and eye-bags instead of using concealer. So with a light dusting of loose powder on top of this, I am set to go.

To me, the M Signature Real Complete BB Cream feels more like foundation-y, even more pigmented but runs liquid-y, whereas the Perfect Cover BB Cream feels more balmy. Once applied, you barely feel it on the skin.

I heard China now has fake Missha BB Creams :( So watch out for fake BB Creams, you don't know how long that have been put in the factories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment